Our Current Openings
We are looking to expand our team at Four Paws at Fulshear! You can view our current openings below. To apply for an opening, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Four Paws at Fulshear is actively seeking an experienced full-time Veterinary Practice Manager to join our team. We are a family-owned, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced companion animal practice. We are a client-patient-focused practice, which means we always go above and beyond to make sure the people and animals with whom we work are happy and comfortable.
We offer comprehensive services, cutting-edge technology and treatment options, superior care, and exceptional service. More importantly, we focus on delivering that care in a way that builds trust and establishes relationships.
The ideal candidate should have superior communication skills, with both pet owners and staff. He/She should be patient, eager to learn, detail-oriented, and adept at multitasking. We are seeking an individual who can demonstrate exceptional management, organizational, and customer service skills while ensuring a positive work environment. We are seeking an enthusiastic, dependable, and team-orientated person.
The Practice Manager is responsible for the following:
- Personnel Management, including hiring, training, and performance evaluations
- Coordinating schedules, building staff relationships and resolving conflicts among staff members
- Ensuring that pet owners’ complaints are promptly addressed and resolved.
- Responsible for learning all accounting and financial reporting systems – overseeing the hospital’s P&L, including accounts payable/accounts receivable and payroll
- Maintaining inventory and an inventory control system
- Implementing safety and security procedures. Manage and/or implement hospital policies, including DEA/Controlled Substances and OSHA.
- Establish good relationships with vendors to receive the best support that vendor has to offer the hospital.
- Managing the hospital software (Day Smart Vet)
- 2+ years of Veterinary Practice Management experience
- The ideal candidate has significant leadership experience and has the ability to adapt to and operate effectively in different roles such as a Veterinary Technician or with Client Care when needed.
Our Mission Statement
At Four Paws at Fulshear Veterinary Clinic, we believe that quality state-of-the-art veterinary care starts with relationships. It starts with getting to know you and bonding with your pet. It’s about being there: to answer questions, quell concerns, and be by your side through all stages of your pet’s life. We believe that together we can work as a team because pets are family.