Our Current Openings
We are looking to expand our team at Four Paws at Fulshear! You can view our current openings below. To apply for an opening, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Does the thought of working with individuals who believe in collaboration and teamwork excited you? Do you dream of a place where you can enjoy coming to work each day and feel valued? Are you searching for a practice that believes in providing high-quality, individualized care to its patients? Great! We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Four Paws at Fulshear proudly serves the Fulshear, Texas community. Conveniently located just minutes from Houston-Katy area, Fulshear offers the rural lifestyle with a unique blend of city life. Home to unique landscapes in the greater Houston area, it is the ideal place to live for an outdoor enthusiast. Experience equestrian activities from polo to rodeo and outdoor cycling in this quickly growing rural town outside Houston. We also are home to a vibrant art scene, fine dining restaurants, and vineyards with the best scenic views! Whether it is inside or outside, there is something for everyone to enjoy while living in Fulshear!
Here at Four Paws at Fulshear, we believe that quality state-of-the-art veterinary care starts with relationships. Our team is a tight-knit group who thrives in a fun and laughter environment. You may recognize our name as we are known to be a viral sensation on Tik-Tok for our educational and entertaining videos. We believe knowledge is power! Not only do we thrive in a collaborative working environment, but we continuously challenge ourselves and each other to expand our knowledge and skill-set. If you are looking for a place to grow professionally while laughing and having fun, then we want to speak to you!
What You’ll Be Working On
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Diagnose, treat and manage a variety of small companion animal cases
- Provide education to clients and staff on recommendations and choices in care
- Maintain a positive work environment
- Guide, utilize, and mentor exceptional support staff
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from an accredited program required
- Be licensed or able to be licensed in the state of Texas
- A minimum of one year of experience preferred; open to new grads
- Routine surgical and general wellness care experience required
- Dentistry experienced is preferred but if training is needed this is the place to be
- Interested in working on emergency medicine cases including surgery preferred
- Must be able to work one Saturday shift a month
- Highly motivated, with a desire to lead our amazing team
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated compassion for patients and clients
- Ability to collaborate and work within a team environment
What’s In It For You
- Base salary with production incentive
- Signing bonus eligibility
- Relocation bonus eligibility
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA with matching contributions
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage
- Disability insurance coverage
- Licenses and dues coverage
- CE allowance with dedicated PTO days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics.